Rubber Dispersion Kneader, Rubber Kneader Mixer
|FOB Price:||US $16,669-28,695 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $16,669-28,695/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing or as Your Requested|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: X(S)N-35x30
- Chamber: Seal Completely,Inside Hardwearing Alloy
- Control Method: PLC Simen Center Control
- Trademark: SFC
- Origin: China
- Instruction for Rotor: Two Wings or Four,Chrome Alloy Stellite
- Reducer: Hardened Gear, Submerged Lubrication
- Motor: Simens or Good Brand Motor From China
- Specification: International Standard
- HS Code: 84778000
1. The Rubber Kneader is mainly used for plasticizing and mixing of natural rubber, synthetic rubber, reclaimed rubber and plastics, foaming plastics, and used in mixing of various the degree materials.
2. The Rubber Kneader rotor adopts rolling bearing for support, so the maintenance work is convenient and the service life is long.
3. The transmission device adopts NGW hard tooth flank planet reducer, which has compact structure, low noise and high efficiency. It furnished with reasonable designing, construction tightly packed, occupying small area, installing convenience, highly efficiency of production, operation simply.
4. The machine is the advanced new type mixer equipment of rubber and plastics industry, various features are so advanced as the same product of foreign. For seal designing, we get excellent result in sealing and everlasting.
|Total volume of mixing chamber (L)||75||125||180||250|
|Working volume of mixing chamber (L)||35||55||75||110|
|Rototional speed pf the rotor(front) (r/min)||36||36||36||30|
|Rototional speed pf the rotor(rear) (r/min)||30||30||30||24.5|
|Driving motor power (KW)||55||75||110||185|
|Size: Length× Width× Height||3150× 1900× 2880||3280× 2120× 3090||3250× 2120× 3250||4075× 2712× 3580|
|Key words||Rubber machinery, banbury mixer, kneading, kneader, kneading machine, rubber kneader|